Mince & Quinoa
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Tsp Cumin
1 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Spiced Pepper Blend
1 Can Mixed Beans
1 Handful Coriander finely chopped
1 Can Sweetcorn
1 Cup Rice
1 Cup Quinoa
Half a lime
Guacamole for topping
Vegan Sour cream for topping
1. Start by slicing the peppers in half and removing the seeds. Add to a skillet or baking tray, season with salt and pepper and add to the oven for 15 minutes at 190C.
2. Whilst these are in the oven add the mince to the pan and season it with the fuming, smoked paprika, pepper blend and fry for 3-4 mins until the mince starts to break up and brown.
3. Next cook the rice and quinoa to packet instructions. Grab a medium bowl, add the coriander, mixed beans and sweet corn and mix well and season.
4. Add the rice and quinoa along with a sprinkle more of smoked paprika and cumin and the the lime juice to the same bowl as the bean mix and stir well.
5. Add the cooked mince to the same bowl and combine with the rice mix. 6. Add the peppers to a skillet or baking tray and add some vegan cheese to the base of the halved peppers. Top with some of the mince rice mix. Layer some more cheese and some more of the mix until all the peppers are full.
7. Place the stuffed peppers back in the oven for another 15-20 mins or until the peppers are the best way cooked for you.
8. Top with fresh coriander, guacamole and vegan sour cream and ENJOY!!!