1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Mexican Seasoning
Vegan grated cheese
1 Pack Nacho Crisps
Pico de Gallo
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes finely chopped
Half Red Onion finely diced
1 Handful coriander chopped
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
Vegan sour cream
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Next get a pan and add some oil to the pan. Add the vegan mince to the pan and break it up with a spatula. Add the cumin, paprika and Mexican seasoning and coat the mince well. Fry for up to 5 mins.
2. Whilst this is cooking, add the tomatoes, coriander, red onion, olive oil and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl and mix well. Season to taste and set aside.
3. Once the mince is cooked, add half the nachos to a dish or skillet. Grate the vegan cheese over the top of half Of the nachos and then top with the rest of the nachos and grate the rest of the cheese on top of the rest and add to the oven for 15 mins or until the cheese is melted.
4. Once the nachos are hot through and cheese has melted top the nachos with the vegan mince.
5. Add the pico de Gallo, guacamole, pickled cabbage, green chillies and sour cream and any other toppings you desire and ENJOY!!!!