4 cloves Garlic
1 Red Chilli
1 onion finely diced
2 large handfuls spinach
1 Jar of Chilli Passata
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 Pack of Gnocchi
Vegan Grated Cheese
Fresh sprigs basil
1. Start by chopping the sausages into small chunks. Add them to a skillet over medium heat with some rapeseed oil. Cook for 4 minutes until they start to brown.
2. Add the onion and cook for 3 more minutes followed by the garlic and Chilli to the same pan and cook for 30 seconds more.
3. Add a splash of water to stop the garlic burning. Add the spinach and let it wilt down. Pour in the passata and reduce to a low heat and bring to a slight simmer. Add the nutritional yeast and season to taste.
4. Whilst this is simmering away, boil some water and cook the gnocchi to packet instructions.
5. Add this to the sausage sauce mix and combine well. Top with the vegan cheese and vegan Parmesan.
6. Add to the oven for 15 minutes at 190C or until the cheese has melted nicely, top with fresh basil and ENJOY!!!